In Company Training
We believe that in-house training should form an integral part of a company's strategic planning process and not be undertaken in an unstructured or ad hoc manner. The successes our clients have enjoyed have resulted from ensuring that our training solutions address both the immediate and future needs of each individual client.
- We work WITH the client to ensure that all training programme act as an integral part of their planning process
- We believe that our programmes have to make a positive contribution to the effective running of the client organisation.
- All the trainers have achieved success in their chosen careers and enjoy a unique degree of credibility with delegates.
- Our programmes take a pragmatic approach using proven techniques but incorporating new ideas which allow the delegates to gain from the past but to prepare for the future.
- We are committed to training taking an holistic approach believing that training must be seen to extend beyond the classroom environment. We work with line managers encouraging them to take ownership of their staffs' development.
|TRADITIONAL APPROACH||KEYSTONE ASSOCIATES APPROACH|
Minimise Recruitment Costs
Minimise Retraining Costs
Maximise Training Benefits
|Cost Reduction||Increased Profitability|
|PRODUCT FOCUS||PEOPLE FOCUS|